The ECSU seeks to enthuse churches, organisations and individuals in each country across Europe:
- To see the value of sport as worship in and of itself.
- To see the sports culture as a key unreached people group in great need of the gospel.
- To see their role in the global movement of Christ in sport.
The ECSU seeks to encourage churches, organisations and individuals in each country in Europe:
- To facilitate sports mission in and through sport.
- To facilitate prayer for each other through a Europe wide sports mission prayer diary.
- To work together by sharing ideas and resources and partnering together for a common cause.
- To be vessels of change in the culture of sport and to serve the world of sport faithfully.
The ECSU seeks to equip churches, organisations and individuals in each country in Europe:
- To share the gospel in and through sport
- To impact their community through sport for Christ.
- Through annual training courses throughout Europe
- By having an online library of resources from a breadth of organisations, churches and individuals that are helpful and accessible.